Thread: confessions
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 08:22 AM   #524
lovelylady78

lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!lovelylady78 keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackjack View Post
I crave a pair of massive thighs around my head and a pussy in my face. I wanna make someone moan loud enough to be heard even though I'm completely buried in her and damn near soundproofed to the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaAggieGirl View Post
I secretly want to do this, but I am so afraid of being too much.
I had the same issue when it was first proposed to me (of thinking I would be too heavy and crushing and/or smothering the sittee)...in fact, I still have part of that issue. At this point, I know I can ease down on him and move around from there and everything will be fine, but I still just can't bring myself to shove him down and jump on him with my full weight or anything the way I know he'd prefer (at least not on his face, I mean.) Anyway, it's a common fat girl phobia, I think. And I also think communication and practice with a partner who's interested in such activities would get you through your fears eventually. It's working for me, at least.

Ahh, sex is fun...
lovelylady78 is offline   Reply With Quote