View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 10:43 PM   #46
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDanger View Post
Being at school for Radio Broadcasting means I've been investing in studio equipment.

Here's my soundcloud!

I hope you enjoy!S.W.E.D
Nice. I like your flow. Hospital is a solid track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I can't top Doctor Who, but I was finally able to record something I was happy with. I figure I had to post it soon because I start to analyze my work too much after I listen it over and over. Always room for improvement.

Enjoy I suppose.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/vines
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I'm glad someone else posted, because apparently my last crap recording shut this thread down

Here's another.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya...a-broken-heart
Heh, if anyone's singing could shut this thread down it would be mine.

I like what your doing Hozay. You have come a long way on your recording skills as well. Not only do the songs sound good, they also sound well recorded and clear. Good stuff all the way around.