View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #6
GordoNegro

Location: Not Coney Island but the same side of the Brooklyn Bridge
GordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesGordoNegro can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

I remember when I was strictly feeder, the last thing I wanted was to add lbs. that could have gone to a feedee gf. My mentality at the time was that fat was feminine, as IMO people paid to go to bbw clubs not bhm clubs.
I experienced a tweak of an 'inner fatty' from an ssbbw who was a budding ffa, but by the time it manifested; the relationship failed due to my other mistakes.
As a result, I had that 'inner fatty' submerge, as my employment with its active lifestyle compounded that. Years later, with different employment (in which gaining would not be a job/safety risk) and meeting another ssbbw with ffa tendencies; I made the switch from strictly feeder to mutual gainer.
It took time, as it unlocked those inner feelings of wanting to balloon together with someone, since I was 10 yrs old (due to family, societal pressures and ssbbws I dated preferring thin men at that time, I would subconsciously submerge the 'inner fatty' before it could take hold).

I know there is a stereotype that frustrated feeders with no one to feed, tend to take it out on themselves, though in my case; I was a closeted feedee who needed a growing ssbbw to bring it out.
GordoNegro is offline   Reply With Quote