View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:49 AM   #45
Librarygirl

Librarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging inLibrarygirl makes people happy simply by logging in
Smile Hairy Bikers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch! View Post
Dude. It's 2 for 10 on their cookbooks at WHSmith!!!!!!
Cool! I bought a pen at the show - one of those floating ones - the bike moves towards them. Sad, but I like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
YOU'RE BACK!!!
Yep! Good to be back....Though I wish I was still enjoying holiday sunshine and not heading to work on a cold English morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDANGEL15 View Post
Hairy Bikers? A movie? Or show or Wut?
Two fat hairy men who ride motorbikes, have a laugh and go round cooking. They did a great tour of Europe baking local specialities and eating a lot as well as trying on Lederhosen and such. They're not young or good looking, but somehow they have a certain charm. Sadly they did a diet series, but the baking series was brilliant. They cook things you'd really want to eat and show obvious relish for their food, as well as coming over as genuinely nice blokes. There are also lots of moments in their shows that are rather enjoyable for the FFA - things they do and say that leave me wondering if it is just me and my freaky preference that is making me blush and smile too much. One cooking sequence in Germany saw this woman chef take a liking to one of them and start stroking his belly!!

This was a stage show - they're doing a tour of the UK. The opening videos showed them pre-diet, lolling around shirtless with sweets on their bellies. At the end of the first half, they stripped and were wearing nothing but bike helmets! I hasten to add, this was billed as a cooking show, lol! Some attendees were a little surprised...