View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 09:02 PM   #53
Hozay J Garseeya
Rooder. Crooder. Neuter.

Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.Hozay J Garseeya has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
It's been a while since I posted something here, so I thought I'd put this one out there into the ether. It's a song that I have been writing off and on for about 2 years that I'm kind of tired of fooling with. It's had several different incarnations and verses and these are the ones that seem to have stuck. At least they are the ones I'm going with because I don't feel like working on this one anymore. It wound up being about wanting someone that doesn't want you back. So here it is, Shine Your Light.
I can only imagine how draining this must be.

I took a page out of Leo's book and decided to write something myself. It's something I've been putting off and have been really scared to attack. After my amazing weekend meeting musicians that I admire, and listening to their advice I decided to give it a whirl.

So here is the first song I've ever written words or music for.

Two guitar tracks two vocal tracks, two Melodica tracks and one lonely tambourine track. All played by me.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/6am