View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 AM   #54
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozay J Garseeya View Post
I can only imagine how draining this must be.

I took a page out of Leo's book and decided to write something myself. It's something I've been putting off and have been really scared to attack. After my amazing weekend meeting musicians that I admire, and listening to their advice I decided to give it a whirl.

So here is the first song I've ever written words or music for.

Two guitar tracks two vocal tracks, two Melodica tracks and one lonely tambourine track. All played by me.

http://soundcloud.com/hozayjgarseeya/6am
Nah, not too draining when your a hack. You just say screw it and move on to the next one and hope you do it a little better.

Anyways, moving right along. Your song is very good. You have definitely been influenced and have studied some good songwriters. Your melody was nice and your storytelling was concise and structured well. Nice work Hozay!

Now, forget about this one and go write more. There is nothing better than wátching an idea grow into a fully created song. It's slightly addicting.