View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:52 AM   #67
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackrracker View Post
about all i am good at ...

... my tru love ... art

sry for the spam .. and this is my 1st post here ... ppl seem kool .. hope to meet some interesting folks
Welcome. Nice work dude. I wish your shop was nearby, I'd come in for some work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
A buddy of mine posted an awesome status update on Facebook tonight (well, I thought it was funny) so for kicks I put it to music...For those keeping count, this is solo "band" #3 for me. I'm calling this punk project "Ketone Militia"...

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/9178790/Ket...ZA%20BLUES.mp3
Nice. You've got more side projects going than Dave Grohl.

At least though you stay close to your main sound, I wrote some songs over this holiday break, one is a country strummer, one is a rough acoustic/electric thing that sounds grungy alt rock, and another is a sludgy, dark, Zep influenced blues/rock riff. I'm schizo when it comes to genres I guess.