View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 03:16 PM   #80
ChickletsBBW
Mostly a Voyeur :)

ChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this boardChickletsBBW carries a lot of weight on this board

I'm not bi-sexual at all but I've always wanted to date a guy that was bi.
I was hoping to meet a guy from the Dims board that is bi but that fell through.

I hope for anyone that is struggling to figure out if they are truly bi or not is able to figure out that you don't have to label yourself one way or the other.

As many have already said.. just go with the flow and hopefully you will meet someone that is excited about the fact that you like both but at the very least understanding and accepting. I'm sure there are more women like me that would enjoy being in a long term relationship with a man that is bi.. but have an occassional twist and enjoy having another man in bed once in a while.. or at least let me be in the same room so I can enjoy from watching

yes, I'm a perv and I love it just hope to find my other half that's also a bit of a kink but of course it's not a deal breaker.