View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 09:33 AM   #1454
fat9276

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default *bump*

Ah ha! Found the confession thread here!

Sooo... I want to gain weight. I have a bit over the last 6 months but have put off anymore because I will be travelling soon and I want to avoid the crap that comes with airlines, etc.

Since I was a child I have never felt truly satisfied with eating unless I was/am FULL. Not so full that it made me sick but certainly "unbutton your pants" full. Whether I was eating for comfort or something, I have no idea. I just loved filling myself all the way up. I was not a fat child but I wasn't skinny either. I think I had a lot of my Dad's metabolism at the time, so I could eat and eat and then played outside and did sports...

Anyway, long story short (not) I do not want to go over a certain size (as I know what cap is best for me so that I can still be active and all that) but I do want to be bigger than what I am now. I also really enjoy the thought of eating, actually eating, eating too much, talking about food and FOOD in general! I just love good good food! It makes me excited and happy.

I used to feel I was weird to want/love to talk about food or thought I was wrong for not being able to eat and just stop at what everyone calls "satisfied". I have been this way since I was a child and can't put my finger on a specific event or reason that I would be this way. I feel it's part of me and always will be.

*please note: I am in a relationship, so will want to talk to my partner more about it... please no PMs, thanks!

Last edited by fat9276; 11-30-2012 at 09:48 AM. Reason: edit edit
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote