Thread: bi-gendered?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 02:09 PM   #48
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I love reading back through this thread, because there is so much fantastic stuff. But at the same time it makes me sad, because it reminds how many of my favourite posters have moved away from Dimensions over the years.

And Kawaii....
Quote:
Ideally I would be able to switch my sex at will but...that isn't going to happen. So I figure there would be no point in transitioning because I'd just be an androgynous guy instead of an androgynous girl.
a) Total envy/admiration that you have this figured out already--you are wise for your age!

b) You said that so much more concisely that when I was trying to express the same basic idea!

c) I couldn't rep you for a and b, so just posting it here.