View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:42 AM   #17
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~KawaiiFFA~ View Post

I haven't really gained any weight though (my metabolism burns with the fiery power of 10,000 suns.)
That tends to fade with age....my wife ate nearly as much as her brothers all through her teens, and had only visible ribs and jutting hip bones to show for it. We met when she was nineteen, and with no real change in habits she suddenly found herself gaining 15 pounds a year steadily for years. (I was thrilled, but I wasn't pushing it on her). Not saying that this will happen to you, just that it most certainly can.