View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 05:11 PM   #68
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Well, I figured I'd resurrect this thread. I have tried my hand at not only writing a song, but doing a full band work up of one. Here is the first one. I waffled on posting it, but in the end said screw it. I like having something out there warts and all that I can go back to and see how far I've come and what progress I can make. I also like seeing where the creative process can go and what skill can be gained along the way. So, without further ado, here is my newest offering, that pretty much all me Guitars- Me, Bass- Me, Vocals- Unfortunately Me, and Drums- programmed by EZ Drummer.

Undone