View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 08:32 PM   #69
MattB

MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!MattB keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Well, I figured I'd resurrect this thread. I have tried my hand at not only writing a song, but doing a full band work up of one. Here is the first one. I waffled on posting it, but in the end said screw it. I like having something out there warts and all that I can go back to and see how far I've come and what progress I can make. I also like seeing where the creative process can go and what skill can be gained along the way. So, without further ado, here is my newest offering, that pretty much all me Guitars- Me, Bass- Me, Vocals- Unfortunately Me, and Drums- programmed by EZ Drummer.

Undone
I was finally able to listen to this on a decent sound set up, great job!! You did all the mixing? It's a pain, isn't it? Lol!

If you ever want a second set of ears to take a crack at mastering anything after you mixdown, feel free to let me know.

Glad to bump this thread.
MattB is offline   Reply With Quote