View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 04:27 PM   #3
BigFA

BigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot picsBigFA does more than just post hot pics

Yrmangledheart: As Tad said, you are not alone. I have had very similar feelings my entire life and have struggled with them continually. What I have found now works for me is that back in the mid-80s, after numerous diets, I decided I was not going to diet anymore, beat myself up for gaining weight back (when deep inside I wanted to be fat), and enjoy my life and all the wonderful food the world has to offer. I too adore eating and love the feeling of fullness. I am much happier now eating whatever I want, whenever I want and letting nature take its course. I have slowly and steadily gained 130 lbs. over 15 years and now have leveled off around 300 lbs. at 5'11.

I don't intentionally overeat to gain, but just enjoy normal amounts of food and sometimes really enjoy over endulging and being really full. I work out regularly to maintain my health and build strength so that I can comfortably carry the extra weight as I age. I find that I no longer obsess about being fatter or that I should be thinner but just enjoy the natural process of gaining weight and being happy with the fact that I am now a "fat guy". My goal is to be healthy, strong and fat! It fits my psyche in that I too love BBW's and SSBBW's and just love all things fat. And I truly love to eat. So in a nutshell, rather than having to commit to a "healthy life" or a "gaining life", just "be you" and enjoy what comes. Hope this perspective helps.
BigFA is offline   Reply With Quote