View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 09:03 PM   #71
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattB View Post
I was finally able to listen to this on a decent sound set up, great job!! You did all the mixing? It's a pain, isn't it? Lol!

If you ever want a second set of ears to take a crack at mastering anything after you mixdown, feel free to let me know.

Glad to bump this thread.
Thanks dude! Yep I did the mixing too, but I'll not lie. It was pretty easy, because luckily for me, I'm a good enough for me kind of guy and not a pure audiophile.

Also, I have some pretty good native plugin mixtools in my DAW, Presonus Studio One, that and EZ Mix 2. They both have pretty good presets that need very little tweaking to dial in. Plus I invested in some decent powered monitors and as a secondary use for mixing also some good headphones so that I have a couple different ways of listening to the mix to get the levels right.

But I know a lot of different ears can make a mix even better so I may just take you up on your kind offer! I appreciate it.