View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 01:39 PM   #1479
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I've only put a few pounds on recently, but it has been to reach a new personal high. Not sure the exact combination of actually being/looking bigger versus just being in a fat state of mind, but I'm feeling huge and round, constantly noticing my belly bumping the desk, my arms rubbing rolls on my side, jiggling, etc.

A little scary and a little thrilling how just a little indulgence and a little deviation from my norm can trigger all my fat appreciation, desires, and fantasies. Trying to get back to the status quo ante belly is going to be brutal!