View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:40 AM   #47
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default Russell rides in a small plane rides in a small plane.Russell

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW_Curious1 View Post
Took a flight a couple months ago and could barely buckle the seat belt...probably should have asked for an extension but was embarrassed :/
I was always willing to do things that I felt were necessary even if others might have felt too embarrassed to do the same thing. Perhaps 25 years ago I was on a plane that held perhaps 14 or 21 passengers. I was in a single back seat. The seatbelt would not go around me. I was of the opinion that there is absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about when telling people that you're too fat to fit in the existing seatbelt and would like an extender.

The stewardess was in the front of the plane and in a powerful voice I called out, "I am too fat to fit in this seatbelt. Would you please be kind enough to bring me an extender".

A stewardess immediately came back with an extender and started to profusely apologize. I explained that I am not ashamed of being a man nor am I ashamed of being fat and that an extender was needed and I thanked her for providing it.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote