Thread: Dating and PCOS
View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 07:54 AM   #12
fat9276
~more jiggles than jello~

fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.fat9276 has ascended what used to be the highest level.
Default I know this was a *bump* but...

Some people act like jerks no matter how someone looks or what they may have.

I can speak from experience.... I have PCOS. I have some of the worst symptoms and try my best to maintain myself (especially when with my boyfriend). He has seen and felt me at my worst and did not even flinch a muscle. He loves and accepts me for me! He makes me feel like the most desirable and beautiful creature on the planet! It is a wonderful thing and even though I am still working through a bit of my insecurities, his love and acceptance makes all the difference.

However, I had to be at a point in my life, that I loved me and accepted me as well. In order to even think about letting someone else in fully, I had to be at that place with ME! I spent many years hating my body and feeling like I wasn't a "real" woman or feminine... such a waste.

Don't let PCOS stop you from feeling feminine or living a full life (romantic or other). If anything, it has made me a stronger, more humble and accepting person.

Edit: It's also good to keep in mind that everyone has "flaws"... no one you date or get to know will ever be perfect. Inside or out.

Last edited by fat9276; 02-20-2013 at 08:06 AM. Reason: more stuff :p
fat9276 is offline   Reply With Quote