View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 02:55 PM   #45
Russell Williams

Russell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions communityRussell Williams is a pillar of the Dimensions community
Default The lovely arms of Louise

The first time Louise and I ever really interacted with each other was at a room party. Louise told me that she was able to accept all of her body except for her big soft arms. I spent some time beside her admiring and stroking her big soft arms. By the end of the evening she thought better of her big soft arms. In a comic strip they had a teenage son referring to his mother's arms as bingo wings because when she would hold them up while yelling bingo they would flap a bit. Louise enjoys occasionally showing me her own magnificent and monumental bingo wings.
Russell Williams is offline   Reply With Quote