View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 03:45 PM   #23
LJ Rock

LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!LJ Rock has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme
Don't feel bad Screaming Chicken... I'm a pretty decent cook and have NEVER been able to make regular rice without messing it up.
Me too, Esme... my rice almost always comes out just a little bit sticky. Same thing, I forget and get disctracted with other things and I end up cooking it just a little bit too long.

This morning I actually messed up grits! lol How do you mess up grits??? They are the easiest thing in the world to make! But I added too much water (couldn't find my measuring cup, so I used a large coffee cup instead) so they came out super mushy. Its okay though... they were still good.