View Single Post
Old 03-18-2013, 09:56 PM   #3
spiritangel
AmandaClause

spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!spiritangel keeps pushing the rep limit!

I love my scrapbooking friends but they can be exactly the same, I mean some of them are lucky to even scrape a size 12 or 14 and they bitch about their size and how huge they are

I dont think they really think about how it effects someone who is bigger because they say omg I am huge

they don't realise a big person sometimes hears "omg your so so so very fat" because lets face it if size 12 or 14 is huge I am an elephant in comparison.

I think you have to remember that most people even a lot of bigger people drink the cool aid so to speak and think even having a slightly bigger anything or being bigger than a size mega skinny is evil thanks to societys anti fat and constant fat bashing.

Plus as was said above that is what we are here for its great to have a place to be able to talk about these things without fear or judgement