View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 04:34 PM   #8
BigBrwnSugar1

BigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized repBigBrwnSugar1 has super-sized rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
While the forum is great, when I go out it's tough to bring it with me. I'd gladly love for a few of the Dims girls to go out with me somewhere, sometime. I'm pretty sure we could have a blast!

I'm not a big online shopper, because I like to touch, smell, and try on the clothing. Not something I can do online, sadly. And if we went out to eat, at times the places were a bit non-fat friendly. I do have one friend who has always been accommodating, but she moved across the state.

I've lost touch with quite a few of my friends over the years, and I realize that the reason behind that was I got tired of the "Woe is me, I'm so fat" schtick. And if I did ever get any (good) attention from guys they would get super jealous. I got tired of the one-uppers and such. I guess, at the end of the day, I'm just wanting to be treated "normal" by my friends.
My Dear,

Those "friends" are not really your friends because friends who care about each other and respect each other wouldn't treat you the way that they did.
So good riddance to bad rubbish. You'll find more deserving friends of your friendship - hang in there!!!!!
BigBrwnSugar1 is offline   Reply With Quote