View Single Post
Old 03-23-2013, 01:13 AM   #8
penguin
Fnord

penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.penguin has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Certain outfits can do that, even just a pair of sexy knickers. Or no knickers, depending on what I'm doing It really depends on my mood, but the more content and stress free I'm feeling, the sexier I'll feel. When I'm with someone and seeing their reaction (to me, to what I'm doing or wearing), then I will definitely feel it. When I take naughty photos of myself, I feel it.

Feeling sexy can be learnt - it's all about confidence and loving yourself. The more you have of both, the sexier you'll feel. Remember, with confidence it's okay to fake it until you make it. Spend some time getting to know your body (and not just your genitals and boobs), spoil yourself, wear clothes that make you feel good. Go buy some sexy underwear (whatever it is that you consider sexy - could be simple white cotton knickers!) and wear it just for you. Think about the secret you've got going on under your clothes and how everyone else is missing out, and you might get a little pleased smirk on as you wander about.