View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #62
Piink

Piink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized repPiink has super-sized rep

Please tell us a little about yourself. Age, locale, work, family, whatever you'd like to share.

I’m 23 and I live on the Gulf Coast of Florida with my parents.

Tell us a bit about your relationship with food. Are you a 'foodie' and, if so, what do you think makes you a foodie?

I’ve been called a foodie before, but I don’t think I am. I love to be in the kitchen cooking or baking. It’s just cleaning up the mess afterwards I hate! I really want to travel abroad and try foods from different countries. I love collecting cookbooks, mostly from the 1960’s and before. I also love cooking in my old cast iron skillets. I've also started to collect aprons. If I lived alone I'd wear nothing except my apron when cooking.

Is there a special food, or type of food that would elect you president of its fan club?

Swamp Food! lol I love cooking things like gator, fish, turtle, crabs, crawdads, squirrel, oysters, clams. I could go on and on. I’ve been asked before if I ever by food at the grocery store! Sure do, where do they think I get the hot sauce?

What is the freakiest or most fun food fact about you?

I’ve been dying to try cow tongue. It was one of my Grandpa’s favorites. And I want to try camel’s milk.

Do you like to cook? Do you have a dish or dishes you consider your specialties?

I adore cooking. I’ve got nearly 100 cookbooks. Pastas and Seafoods are my specialties.

Do you think more about food or sex? (this might help with the "are you a foodie" question, above)

I'd say food. I've currently got three cookbooks and a baker's catalog on my desk.

If I start thinking about food during sex, we've got a problem!

Last edited by Piink; 03-24-2013 at 10:56 AM. Reason: spelling
Piink is offline   Reply With Quote