View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 08:52 PM   #17
CastingPearls
Go Big Or Go Home

CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.CastingPearls has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
I rarely wear panties anyways! Nothing like a windy day and a dress!!

I went and got my nails done, planning on getting my hair done, and got a new dress. Broke out the make-up (haven't worn any in a year!) and put my war paint on, as my mother calls it. Felt great! I didn't feel sexy, but it made a difference.

I so do not have the confidence to go out alone to a restaurant. Scares the sh*t out of me!
At first, after I left the weezle, it was uncomfortable, and took a lot for me to go the first couple of times, but I didn't want to stay home and.....hide. I really like the quality of good food and drink, ambiance and atmosphere. LOL The other day, I was sitting with my dad at the nursing/rehab facility and I said that before I was heading home I was going to stop for a glass of wine and maybe a slice of pizza and he said, You can pick up a frozen pizza from Shoprite just as good for the same price! I laughed and said, Yes, but I don't want to sit in the dark alone like I'm in a cave. I want to be around people, listening to them talk and laugh and enjoying myself and the change of scenery.

Now...it's easy. I enjoy it. People sometimes look at me. Sometimes people say elsewhere in other forums or threads here that when they see someone eating alone they feel sorry for them, but it's both peaceful and stimulating for me. And whether it's a couple of hot dogs at Five Guys or sashimi at Blu Wasabi, I'm out and feel alive and I'd rather be living my life, even alone, than hiding away and slowly fading away.

Free me, free yourself
A life of sacrifice controlled me
But those promises I made
No longer hold me
Mercurial more wayward by the hour
The shackles fall away I'm in your power

People throw rocks at things that shine.
CastingPearls is offline   Reply With Quote