View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 07:18 PM   #2
Sweet Tooth
Deep. W i d e.

Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Sweet Tooth has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piink View Post
Talking with a friend of mine today, and she told me I'm a bit high maintenance. I asked how and her response was, "You have a small dog who gets dressed in pink, you get your nails and hair done, you dress well, you have tons of makeup, your really picky about how your SO portrays themselves (that is when I have one!), you speak your mind quite often, and you hate the taste of beer".

I've honestly never thought of myself as a high maintenance. Right now, I'm about as high maintenance as a rotting carcass, and I honestly feel like one at this point in time. I'm sick as dog.

Even though I do have a lot of makeup products, I rarely wear most of it. I hardly ever do the bright crazy everyday makeup I used to do. And yes, my pooch is spoiled. Why not? I don't have kids. The rest I can't argue with!

Do you sound like I am high maintenance? Are you or been told you are?
My ex used to tell me I was high maintenance. Apparently not being a doormat put me in that category. And then I watch something like Bridezillas and say, "Um, no, if we want comparisons, I'm actually low-to-moderate." Then again, some people see maintenance as an outward, physical, fashion thing. And some focus more on personal strength or opinions.

Still... even if I were truly high maintenance, I'd like to think a man who loves me thinks I'm worth every bit of it.