View Single Post
Old 03-31-2013, 11:18 PM   #6
toni
In the know

toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!toni has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

I am very high maintenance and proud of it. My hair, make up and nails are not always perfect but I think there is more to it than that. I demand to be treated with respect. If you are not doing that, I will call you out on the spot. That way there are no misunderstandings or assumptions. END OF STORY. It works very well for me.

At the same time, I am giving and sweet. I treat everyone with the same level of respect I demand. I don't care if it is a CEO or a homeless person. Everyone is a human with feelings. High maintenance does not equal bitch.

Stand tall and confident ladies! Embrace the high maintenance title.
toni is offline   Reply With Quote