View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 03:09 AM   #7
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

I'm not high maintenance at all. I don't think being high or low maintenance is something to be proud of because either way you are just looking down on people who aren't like you.

I brush my hair before I leave the house but that is all I do, I never do my nails or makeup (unless we are going out clubbing then I'll wear makeup but I very rarely do that). I don't like fancy clothes, I don't like clothes shopping and I am happy to do whatever will make my friends happy if I have the time. But for the most part a fun evening for me is staying in with my friends or partner and playing video games or watching tv and just chatting the night away. I don't like being taken out places or all that rubbish, just isn't my thing.

Though I do have a moderately sized dog that is occasionally dressed in pink, but she is more often found covered in mud so I don't think she adds to my maintenance score! =p
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote