View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 09:36 PM   #13
melinda333
panda

melinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokesmelinda333 can now be the recipient of "two cans" jokes

There's two definitions of high maintenance that I know, the beauty related and the money related.

Even though I shop quite a bit, I never buy anything expensive, or expect expensive gifts. I try to buy the cheapest I can for a quality item. I always have my nails done, and my hair is never unkempt, it's always clean and moisturized...and roots never show (I dye it a natural shade of red). I think it looks cute even in a bun. I wear casual clothes that fit me well and look nice, mainly skirts and dresses. I wear some makeup, powder and lipstick mostly.

I don't think I'm high maintenance but some would think so. Nothing I do takes "time", but it's not like I can just grab any jeans and T shirt either. I do have to search for my clothes and some specific beauty products, but most of the time now it's just grab and go, because I know what to buy.

I do blow dry half my hair everyday (5-10 min)...which is the only troublesome/annoying (high maintenence?) part.

Hating beer is irrelevant. :P
melinda333 is offline   Reply With Quote