View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:38 PM   #26
Oona

Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!Oona has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Definitely not high maintenance, in my opinion. It seems that you just care about your appearance in the sense that you don't want to come across as uncaring, or slob-like.

So what if you have a small dog that wears pink? I have two big dogs that I put sweaters on when its cold out. *shrugs*

To me, high maintenance is more of requiring certain time for things (ie: hours for hair and makeup.. I mean HOURS), demanding things be a certain way, etc. I don't like beer either. So if that's high maintenance, then fuck it. I'm high maintenance.

But in general, no, I don't see myself as high maintenance. I'm a pretty easy going, go with the flow kind of girl.
Oona is offline   Reply With Quote