View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 01:11 PM   #27
SSBBW Katerina
FillOutUrProfileFellas

SSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going onSSBBW Katerina knows EXACTLY what's going on

Uh oh, sounds like that scene in WHEN HARRY MET SALLY. No one has ever dared to tell me to my face that I can be "high maintenance". At times I know I can be, but I have a mellow yet coquettish way of getting it across. I don't go off unless really pushed.

I'm focused, I'm impatient [inherited from my dad], I push myself, I expect a lot from myself to the bset of my abilities and in turn I expect a lot from others; to do their level best. And why not? It should be that way for everyone. And if that's the case, then to some degree we're ALL high maintenance. My hubby, and others [strangers & those I'd known for a long time yet not seen in yrs] told me I was a cake walk. Now I wouldn't say my hubby was always biased, after all I worked for the man for a few yrs long before we ever dated. He was UBER high maintenance, but thats how his life/ business was. I hd to accommodate and adjust or get run over and not work for him. In that respect, for me, he just had the mental- emotional and testicular fortitude that others do not.

So if you have someone [male or female] whom is wishy-washy & can't handle the 'work load', you may have to bring in a second person that can meet your realistic needs/ goals and go further. Its a win-win.... win. lol.