View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 03:57 PM   #28
KittyKitten
Nerdysillysweetspicysaucy

KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!KittyKitten keeps pushing the rep limit!

I like to present my best face to the world. I don't go out looking sloppy and rough, no matter where I am going. And it doesn't cost much to look great. You don't have to spend a fortune to look high maintenance. I mostly love wearing dresses, but when I wear jeans and tennis shoes, I make sure I still look 'fly', makeup on point, hair laid. I've never been to a pedicure, I just use good old fashioned vaseline or vitamin E oil on my feet and paint my toenails, lol. I hate the taste of beer too, I prefer my girly drinks. I spend some of my time looking up blogs of vintage beauty and fashion, I love the elegance those women alluded.