View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

I finally went over the 400 pound mark and figured I would start a brand new thread. I mean, it's deserving of one right? It is a momentous occasion (even if I've managed to go over 400 lbs twice in my life now lol) I've been seriously enjoying the food and while y'all know I'm not concerning myself with numbers, I do know how much you fellas enjoy them and I have oh so much fun teasing y'all with them hehe. I'm not sure how far I am over 400 cuz I maxed out the docs scale but it looked to be about 404-405-ish or thereabouts

I wanna thank everyone who has sent me food and who is continuing to send me food. While I'm not concerned with the numbers, y'all have made this super fun for me lol. I have been enjoying the food train lol. But even though I've hit 400 please feel free ton continue sending food LOL. Don't stop on the scale's account hehe.

Here's a new wig I got after I took the pics today, I noticed the straps on the inside that tighten to make it fit on my head better ...oops lol, so it looks better than this but I love that it gives me my long hair again while I'm waiting for it to grow back out I've also gotta cute short black bobbed wig coming too so I'm sure I will post a few pics in that too.

Ok, there's my update. Thanks again everyone. Here's a copy of my amazon food wishlist in case anyone would like to send something

http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/3O2XM6PT73GLT

PS: I will continue adding pics to this thread periodically. So keep checking back for more

Last edited by largenlovely; 04-25-2013 at 04:16 PM.
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote