View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #30
largenlovely
Still a Fat Girl lol

largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!largenlovely keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petersmyth79 View Post
very glad your back on dimensions and gaining weight you look fantastic. i have an old pc, but i live in australia and it ain't light surely someone near you must have something? c'mon everyone find sweet mel a computer. i had a look at your amazon wishlist, if i have some money to spare i would love to buy you something. maybe someone can get you some new scales that are good for 500lbs

anyway keep up the good work, i always enjoy reading your posts and looking at your lovely pics.

cheers dave c . aka peter smyth
Lol I've even asked around for a used one but it seems to be to no avail. Ah well, maybe someone will eventually get tired of my crappy ole cell phone pics hehe

And thank ya hon
largenlovely is offline   Reply With Quote