View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #36
Tad
mostly harmless

Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.Tad has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by largenlovely View Post
Yeah I had gotten up to around 427 the first time. I had some walking issues that I later found were related to a birth defect w/my hip and had to go through some stuff and lost weight
With the hip all fixed up, has your walking been holding up OK as you re-gain? (Obviously the hip was the biggest issue, but the weight alone can be a challenge I'd think)