View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #4
cakeboy
Douchepuncher Supreme!

cakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging incakeboy makes people happy simply by logging in

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
Wow, nice to see that you are complaining about people losing their shit and being narrow minded by insulting people and telling them there opinion is wrong and that only your interpretation of the facts is correct...

Oh, wait, I disagree with the way you have put yourself across so I must be... what was it? Ignorant, prejudiced and uneducated on the topic because I don't see things exactly the way you to, right? =3
Uh, no. My beef is with the ignorant fucks I have messaged/read/com across on the board who display prejudice, stupidity, and are completely opposed to learning information about the topic. I don't care what opinion people have about the surgery, I happen to give a shit when someone who doesn't know their ass from a hole in the ground pontificates. Personally, I know nothing about particle physics, therefore I don't send emails to people who work on the Large Hadron Collider. Does that help, dear?