View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Okay, back to the original point of this thread...

I used to be afraid of playing video games. Not watching them, just playing them. They made me panic when enemies hit more or damaged me and I just completely freaked out. I have an anxiety disorder to give you some background on that.

In particular my best friend and her little brother used to spend hours and hours playing Spyro games with me. I always watch and help out as an extra pair of eyes and am used to viewing video games as a puzzle and an exciting form of video rather than an interactive game. Don't get me wrong, I love watching other people play and I loved watching them play Spyro games so much.

This last week I downloaded the original trilogy of Spyro games and I've completed the first one to 120% the other day which is a huge achievement for me. I overcame my fears and did it. Even though I had a huge flash back in the Toasty level with those stupid dog enemies I still did it. Now I'm starting the second Spyro game and am scared all over again but it is another challenge for me to face, no matter how trivial!

So, who here has had something so trivial be such an important step for them in some way? ^_^
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote