View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 10:58 PM   #21
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Sort of a rant, sort of thinking out loud.

Lately I've been wondering just how many FFAs there actually are.

Granted I'm a somewhat introverted guy, but I've only met one girl in person who identified herself as liking bigger guys in my 32 years.

To me, they seem very rare and almost mythical, like the Loch Ness Monster or evidence of intelligent extra terrestrial life. I thought that I had found a second FFA once, but she turned out to be just a crashed weather balloon.

Just going by these forums, there seems to be way fewer of them than male FAs. I know a number of guys in person who favor, or at least are sometimes attracted to, curvier or larger than 'average' women.

And there's definitely fewer FFAs than BHM here. All the more special and lucky when a couple hooks up, I guess.
You are thinking about it backwards. The world is full of FFAs, also known as women. Women can be seduced with more than just a big belly. Confidence, attitude, being interesting, etc make any woman a potential "FFA" and by that I mean a girl who thinks you are sexy.

Here is my post for this thread. I wish fat dudes would stop coming to this forum to complain about the lack of women out there into fat guts.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote