View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:23 PM   #22
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
You are thinking about it backwards. The world is full of FFAs, also known as women. Women can be seduced with more than just a big belly. Confidence, attitude, being interesting, etc make any woman a potential "FFA" and by that I mean a girl who thinks you are sexy.

Here is my post for this thread. I wish fat dudes would stop coming to this forum to complain about the lack of women out there into fat guts.
What? We don't like those things. It's really just the fat.

Seriously though, it's true. I know bigger guys who get plenty of women, just because they have the personality. I know plenty of thin and traditionally attractive men who are foreveralone because they're fumbling around in the dark. You might not get someone CRAZY over your body, but they'll be crazy about you as a whole.

So would you say you have an absolute FAVORITE cheese? I can be seduced with a fancy blue. Stilton, Roquefort, Maytag, any of them.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote