View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:49 AM   #24
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!
Default Croprastination!

Ohhhhhkay, many random-ish and wonderful thoughts are swimming around in my mind right now and – short-lived and fickle as they are (indeed, Mr Tad of Tad Hall) – I will now attempt to express all or most of them. Good luck peoples.

Zay, you getting all the laydees is an indisputable, scientific fact that has long since surpassed the need to be proven. But like all indisputable facts, it will continue to prove itself despite this being unnecessary. Unlike most indisputable facts, it does not cause those who observe it to become jaded and lose that sense of awe and wonder. Win-win situations all round. I, for one, do my homework before I speak.

Amaranthine, even though you find people disagreeing with you wonderful and I’d really like to make you smile, you don’t make it easy for me. Perhaps this is because you and I both possess alllmost as much otherworldly awesomeness as Hozay. This is the best I can do: While I don’t mind a fancy blue, I must confess I will be more easily seduced with a milder creamy Camembert or a berry-laden Wensleydale.

Loopy, I think you and I were separated at birth. How else can there be another FFA-type human being on earth that reacts to these games exactly the way I do?! I don’t know whether to squee or weep with joy. Maybe I should just do both and add some hysterical laughter for good measure.

To answer your question: There are indeed many such trivial things that feel like a big deal to me. I am the most inflexible and highly strung person you will ever know – strictly physically speaking! – and in an attempt to improve this anomaly I have started doing yoga.... for kids! One day I will bend down and touch my toes with straight legs or sit on my knees comfortably while my back rejoices. I will do this or live trying.

Also, I want to be able to play the Bodrhan like this. I’m still in between the laughable level and the *shrugs* “not too bad” level at the moment. Fortunately even these levels are serious fun, but dammit, that sexiness level is calling to me.

Laaaastly, the enthusiasm with which I reacted to Loopy’s post reminded me of how much I love dogs...

Attachment 108239

Last edited by ODFFA; 09-18-2014 at 01:10 AM.
ODFFA is offline   Reply With Quote