View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 08:51 AM   #27
tankyguy

tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!tankyguy has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
If you're one of the lucky few fat guys who is able to seduce women regardless of your looks I truly happy for you. Unfortunately a lot of us are not so fortunate. If I had to rely upon by personality to attract women I'd still be a virgin.
What got you results then? Money? A nice car? Beer goggles?

Quote:
I don't think I've ever convinced a women to consider me romantically if she hadn't found me at least moderately attractive from the get go.
See, that's the real core of the issue. If there's no physical attraction, no spark, she's not going to consider you a romantic option. You can be confident, funny and interesting; all that means is that you'll just be her funny, confident fat friend.
tankyguy is offline   Reply With Quote