View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:21 AM   #33
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken legs View Post
I have always loved men with large thighs but I didn't become a true lover of big men till my first "experience" with a guy who was a linemen. After that, it was done deal.

I only started defining myself as an FFA after I found this site and the only reason I found this site was because of my search for erotic stories that featured beefy men. So we are out there but just don't know about all the terms that may apply to us.

Its wild, but the stories are pretty accurate when it comes to the signs an reactions of most FFA. Most of us are not aggressive about it till we get behind closed doors or on forums like these. In public, we may just offer a extra helping, want extra hugs, or just be a little quieter than normal around you. So you got to keep your eyes open.
Even though I'm naturally rather introverted and quiet, I've figured out that when it comes to men, I'm typically going to have to do the pursuing. Or at least make a move first. I've realized that the men I actually want to talk to me just aren't going to most of the time. And I don't mind giving someone a self-esteem boost in the process. Though it makes me wish society made things a bit different. It's unfortunate that even when I express my interest, it can be doubted or not trusted.

OD: I still approve of your cheese choices And that's indeed an awesome instrument! I've never heard of it, so I'm feeling that wonderful joy and intrigue that arises when I witness something new creating musical sound. You should go resurrect the Dims Youtube thread with a topic where people play their instruments of choice.

Tankyguy: I've actually not found that to be the case, personally. Though I'm not sure how most women would handle such a situation. I've not unfrequently found myself crushing on a thin guy. While I have no sexual attraction to thin/muscular male bodies, I can still find them visually appealing in some aspect...and their personality can be enough to light the sexual spark. Unfortunately, that is something that's hard to maintain long term.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote