View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 12:14 PM   #34
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Warning: Giant reply incoming!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Spyro is an awesome choice, by the way. The blue guys are infuriating, are they not? Though, I haven't played much since I was younger so it might not be that bad to catch them.

Any other games you're considering? Crash bandicoot was another older favorite. The battle system in something like Final Fantasy or Lunar might be less daunting because it's more tactical. Man, I miss playstation. Emulator time!
The blue egg theives drive me insane but the ones in the second game are even worse! I'm too clumsy for such things! I do play a lot of Crash Bandicoot with my friend when he comes round actually, good choice! That is another childhood classic of mine though I'm only really familiar with the first game and have never managed to complete it due to not having a memory card that works! I actually don't mind games that have the sort of classic RPG battle system thing going on. Pokemon is my gaming love so I'm used to that sort of style! And there are playstation emulators? That's news to me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Loopy, I think you and I were separated at birth. How else can there be another FFA-type human being on earth that reacts to these games exactly the way I do?! I don’t know whether to squee or weep with joy. Maybe I should just do both and add some hysterical laughter for good measure.

To answer your question: There are indeed many such trivial things that feel like a big deal to me. I am the most inflexible and highly strung person you will ever know – strictly physically speaking! – and in an attempt to improve this anomaly I have started doing yoga.... for kids! One day I will bend down and touch my toes with straight legs or sit on my knees comfortably while my back rejoices. I will do this or live trying.

Laaaastly, the enthusiasm with which I reacted to Loopy’s post reminded me of how much I love dogs...
Haha, we could have been! And hysterical laughter is always a good option! I tend to laugh at inappropriate times and just have people stare at me like I'm a deranged zoo animal or something! I am incredibly inflexible as well actually, I've been going to the gym lately and though I am getting stronger and fitter I still keep looking over at the old lady on the flexibility stretching thing and realising that she can stretch her legs further than I can! And they do kids yoga? Beginners yoga was always too hard for me but I never thought of that! And as a dog breeder/shower/serial cuddler, I approve of all thing dog related! x3 ....gosh, we really are similar, aren't we? Rock on! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
Sort of a rant, sort of thinking out loud.

Lately I've been wondering just how many FFAs there actually are.

Granted I'm a somewhat introverted guy, but I've only met one girl in person who identified herself as liking bigger guys in my 32 years.

To me, they seem very rare and almost mythical, like the Loch Ness Monster or evidence of intelligent extra terrestrial life. I thought that I had found a second FFA once, but she turned out to be just a crashed weather balloon.

Just going by these forums, there seems to be way fewer of them than male FAs. I know a number of guys in person who favor, or at least are sometimes attracted to, curvier or larger than 'average' women.

And there's definitely fewer FFAs than BHM here. All the more special and lucky when a couple hooks up, I guess.
To be honest, I think that most women don't feel the need to come out to the world and say they like BHM because liking bigger guys is generally less cause for eyebrow raising than going out with a bigger lady. That is my take on it at least! Not to mention that there are more FA here than BBW in my opinion, so perhaps there are just more guys on this forum in general?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigChaz View Post
You are thinking about it backwards. The world is full of FFAs, also known as women. Women can be seduced with more than just a big belly. Confidence, attitude, being interesting, etc make any woman a potential "FFA" and by that I mean a girl who thinks you are sexy.

Here is my post for this thread. I wish fat dudes would stop coming to this forum to complain about the lack of women out there into fat guts.
I agree with that completely. I was never attracted to SSBHM until I met my partner and I fell for his charm and his sweet cuteness and am now a big fan of the larger gentleman. If you are an attractive person then people will be attracted to you, regardless of what you look like. And I wish they would stop moaning about it as well... hey, look, there is even a thread for moaning about it boys! ^.~
loopytheone is online now   Reply With Quote