View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:23 PM   #37
BigChaz
His Eggy Roundness

BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!BigChaz has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
So would you say you have an absolute FAVORITE cheese? I can be seduced with a fancy blue. Stilton, Roquefort, Maytag, any of them.
I kind of feel like a cheese traitor, tbqh. While I love a ridiculously pungent cheese (stilton, Roquefort, etc), I have recently come across a cheese that I can't stop eating. I seriously ate a whole block of it in one sitting just a few days ago.

http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-f...article_id=625

It aint super stinky. It aint expensive. But oh my god, its crack. IT IS CRACK.

Outside of this crack cheese, I would have to say Stilton or a super high quality, stanky Camembert.
BigChaz is offline   Reply With Quote