View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:39 PM   #38
bigmac

bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!bigmac keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
What got you results then? Money? A nice car? Beer goggles?

What got results? Loosing weight. If you're not perceived as attractive women won't bother talking to you for long enough to find out if you have money and a decent job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankyguy View Post
See, that's the real core of the issue. If there's no physical attraction, no spark, she's not going to consider you a romantic option. You can be confident, funny and interesting; all that means is that you'll just be her funny, confident fat friend.
Yes!!! If you don't meet a woman's minimum attractiveness requirements romance is just not going to happen.

You don't have to be Brad Pitt but you have to be attractive enough. In my case I've found that I had many more romantic options when I was under 280 pounds than when I was over 310. 30 pounds can make a big difference.
bigmac is offline   Reply With Quote