View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:56 AM   #40
loopytheone
Administrator

loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.loopytheone has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac View Post
What got results? Loosing weight. If you're not perceived as attractive women won't bother talking to you for long enough to find out if you have money and a decent job.

You don't have to be Brad Pitt but you have to be attractive enough. In my case I've found that I had many more romantic options when I was under 280 pounds than when I was over 310. 30 pounds can make a big difference.
I'm not being funny here, but why would you want to date a person so shallow that they are put off by 30lbs of weight? I wouldn't want to date a single person that didn't find me attractive at my biggest, my lightest, anywhere in between, because it shows they are a shallow person. I mean, surely it is about the quality of women you are attracting rather than the quantity? ...unless you are some sort of pimp. Then I understand you on a deep and philosophical level.
loopytheone is offline   Reply With Quote