View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 05:51 AM   #43
djudex
I'm out

djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!djudex has a ton of rep. Literally. As in over 2000!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loopytheone View Post
I'm not being funny here, but why would you want to date a person so shallow that they are put off by 30lbs of weight? I wouldn't want to date a single person that didn't find me attractive at my biggest, my lightest, anywhere in between, because it shows they are a shallow person. I mean, surely it is about the quality of women you are attracting rather than the quantity? ...unless you are some sort of pimp. Then I understand you on a deep and philosophical level.
I disagree with this so vastly...just because a person isn't attracted to people who have extra poudange doesn't make them shallow, it makes them a person with a preference. The women here tend to like men (and/or women) who are overweight and if they wouldn't want to date a thin person that doesn't make them shallow either. I used to think the same way until I realized that was a naive, romanticized, 'love conquers all' vision of people with no grounding in reality. People like what they like, it doesn't make them worse or better, it just makes them, well... human.

"Quia Sic Dico"
djudex is online now   Reply With Quote