View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:59 PM   #54
LeoGibson
Slangin'

LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.LeoGibson has ascended what used to be the highest level.

Guys out there driving, I really, really, really do not, repeat not want to see your cocks when stopped for a traffic light. I have no equal signs nor rainbow stickers anywhere on my truck. It does not gross me out, however it does absolutely nothing for me since I have one of my own to look at and grab hold of any time I damn well please. (Although fella yesterday, yours was as decent looking of a member as one could be, sir I compliment you. It looked just exactly like mine, it could have been its doppelganger. )

Now, on this subject, hey universe, I have had to see numerous mens peckers over the years and very few women share their wonderful lady parts in kind. Hows about evening things out just a bit. Maybe a few more boobie flashes or raised skirts to balance out the the mass proliferation of dick I have seen over the years! Thanks in advance, LG.