View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #57
Amaranthine
Adamant Anti-Nihilist

Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!Amaranthine keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Guys out there driving, I really, really, really do not, repeat not want to see your cocks when stopped for a traffic light. I have no equal signs nor rainbow stickers anywhere on my truck. It does not gross me out, however it does absolutely nothing for me since I have one of my own to look at and grab hold of any time I damn well please. (Although fella yesterday, yours was as decent looking of a member as one could be, sir I compliment you. It looked just exactly like mine, it could have been its doppelganger. )

Now, on this subject, hey universe, I have had to see numerous mens peckers over the years and very few women share their wonderful lady parts in kind. Hows about evening things out just a bit. Maybe a few more boobie flashes or raised skirts to balance out the the mass proliferation of dick I have seen over the years! Thanks in advance, LG.
I...didn't realize this was a thing. I'm not even sure I see the point there. HEY. WE'RE STOPPED FOR 15 SECONDS. LOOK AT THIS. People are ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearHug2013 View Post
I get what you mean. Certain people just naturally bring out certain aspects of your personality. Like I'm open with all my friends, but a couple of them just bring out that part of me that makes me spill my guts or trouble and I love em for it!
I agree! I have no idea why I can speak effortlessly to certain people and why others are always a struggle. But I can certainly appreciate the former.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODFFA View Post
Hmmmm, this is an interesting one.
I think I’d identify as more on the dynamic side of things too. While I wouldn’t go so far as to think of this as being disingenuous either, I do at times find myself wishing I had a bit more ‘grounding.’ More of a core that can give me a greater sense of stability while still being pretty adaptable personality-wise. Maybe I just want the best of both worlds =P

But I do find myself admiring and enjoying people who seem to have that kind of steadfastness to who they are when I have the pleasure of experiencing them in various situations. I guess this could also just be a case of that natural human tendency to want what you yourself don’t have and aren’t familiar with.

Having said allll that, I definitely agree that a personality, whether more on the static or more on the dynamic side, has a distinctive feeling to it. As to the allure and enjoying the mystery of those experiences – absolutely!

Thanks in advance, eh? You and the Universe must be tight. Enjoy
Indeed, the grass is always greener. I know what you mean about wanting a grounding. I think it goes back to wondering about your true personality when you're alone. But hey! Think of all the people who can only truly appreciate a small set of things. Surely it must be awesome to have such an expanded range

That makes me think of another question. What would you say constitutes their steadfastness? Do they seem to stand by similar values and have similar traits in a great many situations? Or is the feel of their personality the same? I can definitely imagine them separately. Someone can always feel like the same person, while highlighting different traits/values. Or they can obviously maintain core values and traits, whilst feeling different. INTERPERSONAL INTERACTION. U SO MYSTERIOUS.
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote