View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 01:49 PM   #59
ODFFA
Ainsi sera...

ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!ODFFA keeps pushing the rep limit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoGibson View Post
Not really, I'm just trying to retain a positive outlook. Truth be told, the universe will probably point and laugh at me and now inundate me with nude men!
Awwwwwwwww! And that with the positivity you exude I steadfastly resolve not to laugh along with the great 'Verse. .......Teeeheeee! >.< Dammit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranthine View Post
Indeed, the grass is always greener. I know what you mean about wanting a grounding. I think it goes back to wondering about your true personality when you're alone. But hey! Think of all the people who can only truly appreciate a small set of things. Surely it must be awesome to have such an expanded range

That makes me think of another question. What would you say constitutes their steadfastness? Do they seem to stand by similar values and have similar traits in a great many situations? Or is the feel of their personality the same? I can definitely imagine them separately. Someone can always feel like the same person, while highlighting different traits/values. Or they can obviously maintain core values and traits, whilst feeling different. INTERPERSONAL INTERACTION. U SO MYSTERIOUS.
For me, I think more in terms of their personality feeling the same. E.g. I can be the most easily amused, laugh-happy lunatic one moment / with one person and the epitome of calm [with] the next.

This surprises even me, sometimes almost to the point of concern But don't get me wrong, like you said, for the most part I actually enjoy and am really grateful for this wonderful ability and I'm still me in all situations.